Subject: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
From: [email-masked] (Bonfire)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 1995 04:27:11 -0500

I saw the Mojo challenge in Lightwave Pro and it sounds very interesting.
Why not add another SCI-FI story to the list?  Has anybody ever heard of the
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy radio programs in it's original format?  I
think it was number one in the British charts.  When an attempt for a TV
mini series came out, it sucked big time.  It was like watching Barney in Space.

The radio show is funny, hilarious, mind boggling, filled with paradoxes,
etc... and in my opinion, if carried out to the big screen, would be a CGI
nightmare!  I LOVE IT!  Boy, would that be a challenge!  If anybody knows
about the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, would you care to follow up on
this message?

Could this be a story to take up to Mr. Spielberg or Mr. Lucas or any of the
big guys?

Hmmmmmm.......

============================================================================
=====
- Bonfire -    
CANDLELiGHT

--
[email-masked] (Bonfire) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]